Monday, November 29, 2010

Moving on...

I still have not heard back from WACAP, though I have turned in all needed paperwork. I receive a list of things needed for our homestudy and have been working on getting everything in that I can. I would like to point out again how evident it is that this is Gods path that he has laid out for us...Our passports were to take anywhere between six and eight weeks to receive the passports in the mail. We received a notice through e-mail that they had received our application and the six to eight week process time had began AND THE PASSPORTS ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!. Wow I think that God is amazing and is even in control of government offices. We are now waiting on our social security statements for the last 10 years...we are having trouble with mine, please pray for Gods timing through this process as well. We are confident that our Daughter(s) is out there waiting on us and I will not rest until she is asleep in her room with Aurora!

I am asking for prayers for our home front as well as the adoption. I feel as if our children are under attack and I need Gods intervention to stop this evil grasp. We had Everett in the ER Friday night due to being uncontrollable. I will be taking him to see another Dr in the am and I am really praying for the correct medicines to be prescribed, that he will be able to respond to them in a positive manor being able to sleep all night long and function during the day with a lower anxiety level.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping with the phone drive! If anyone else has old cell phones or ink jet cartridges I would be more then happy to take them off your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment