Wednesday, December 1, 2010

AGENCY NEWS!!!!

I received an e-mail today from WACAP stating that as long as we pass our homestudy we have their approval!! I am very excited that be now have a foot in the door that God directed us to. The agency did say that they would prefer to place a healthy child with us instead of a child with needs. I am just praying that their preference cannot interfere with God's plan ;). I am asking for continued prayers for our daughter and also for the financing for the adoption. The timeline for funds needed right now looks like this:

in about 4 weeks: $1,500 to homestudy agency
about 4-6 weeks after that $1,500 to homestudy agency
about 1 week after that about $1,000 to the government
at the approval of our homstudy $6,000 to WACAP

SO PLEASE PRAY FOR MONEY TO RAIN DOWN!!!!

I am confident in God's plan and will not rest until Truth is here with us!!!!

1 comment: